Friday, March 19, 2010




I MISS SCMUN 2010. AND MY BELOVED ECOSOC 1 council and people there:(
Omg and it's only 2 days after the closing of the MUN and I'm missing it like crazy.
This delegate of Australia motions to extend the SCMUN till forever.
I miss the protocol. I miss my placard. I miss everyone there!
Really look forward to an outing with my most adorable "ECOSOCKS 1" council:) I WANT AN OUTING. And I really hope that all of us can keep in touch with each other; made so many new friends there. I want to go next year too. But yea, I probably won't have enough time.
Us awesome delegates of Australia and Saudi Arabia:)
Yea, you know we rock :D

DnD -  the ultimate highlight <3<3
It was totally awesome. The hall was decorated really beautifully, and of course, spammed photos!
Hahaha black and white! <3
And for once, gen is taller than me. Credits to her 4 - inch heels:)
This is THE MASKED DELEGATE of ECOSOC 2 - he totally can dance O.o. Popping!
 DPR Korea V.S Germany + ZARA paper bag

AWESOME directors of ECOSOC 1! <3 them!

Niken!!:D
Gorgeous mask, no?
Yep, there's also a delegate from Christmas Island, Australia. The authentic Australian delegate representing Canada:D
The masked delegates of St Nicks TOTALLY ROCKED SCMUN 2010 :D:D. Love you guys!

Randomness after the DnD..
Denise's pretty bangle:)

Now, let's welcome THE MOST AWESOME ECOSOC 1 2010 COUNCIL!!
WE ROCK.

Why does MEP camp have to clash with RMUN?! Seriously sadded. Some of the delegates from my council are going as well = UNFAIRNESS. MEP camp had better be fun.
I am still missing everything and everyone. Never expected to feel so attached to this. Thanks Miss Law for giving me and everybody else this opportunity, and wish those who are going for the RMUN good luck:D
SCMUN - ECOSOC 1 2010 RULES ALL <3<3



the world will turn WILD.
9:05 PM


PROFILE

Juniana
29 June 1995
SNSG
SNSO
Pianist
Cellist

LOVES

My family
My friends
Piano
Cello
SN Strings
SN Cello
Lee's boyfriend!!
Reading
Writing
Eating
Sleeping
Lazing around
Daydreaming
Shopping
Going out
All colours
Laughing
Photography
Music
SCMUN 2010
ECOSOC 1 2010
Sec 3 Leadership camp
MEP camp 2010
Awesome Allegro

WISHLIST

Be happy everyday
Everyone around me to be happy
Everyone I love to be healthy
Play piano better
Play cello better
Better results
Hard work to pay off
No more scoldings
No troubles
No anger
No disappointment
No frustrations
No stress
No more goodbyes
Not to be overruled by my feelings
Peace

THE UNSPOKEN

CHECK IT OUT

AMANDA FOO
AMANDA LEE
A5MY
ANGELA
CAL13STA
CHERYL
DENISE
DESHALYNN
FELICIA
GENEVIEVE
GRACE
GWEN
HANNAH
HEIDI
ISOBEL
JAN
JIAYI
JOCELYN
KYM
MEISHUEN
SHYUE TYNG
YAN SHAN
YI SHUEN
YING YIN

REMEMBER WHAT I SAID

.November 2009.
.December 2009.
.January 2010.
.February 2010.
.March 2010.
.April 2010.
.May 2010.
.June 2010.
.July 2010.
.August 2010.
.September 2010.

THANKS ALOT:)

Images:x
Brushes:x
Designer:x x
Designer(edited):iblogskins